Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mailbox Monday(February 20th, 2012)



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is hosted this week by Kim at Metroreader.

This week I got a great encouraging load!! :)

For Review:

The Beautiful Wife: Focused on Christ, Fulfilled in Marriage by Sandy Ralya (book, journal, and mentor's guide)

Fed-Ex dropped off one set of these, and I excitedly opened it. A little later, UPS dropped off a package, and I told Jonathan it looked like the same thing. When I opened it up, sure enough, it was. So, I have one set in a giveaway right now. If you'd like to enter, go HERE.


A Love That Multiplies: An Up-Close View of How They Make it Work by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar

I'm SO excited to get into this one!


Won:

Wise Words for Moms by Ginger Plowman

Thanks Annette!!

It's time to pull out my highlighter! :)

10 comments:

  1. It's always kind of fun when two copies show up instead of one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your new books! Those look good to me...
    Here is my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice surprise to receive doubles! The Duggar book should be a good one. They are a very interesting family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! your mailbox.

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_20.html

      Delete
  4. It's so wonderful when you are excited by your mailbox contents. Have a good week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete