Thursday, February 2, 2012

Laura Ingalls Wilder Challenge



Barbara @ Stray Thoughts is hosting the Laura Ingalls Wilder Challenge for the month of February.






I've decided to read Little House on the Prairie. From reviews, I've decided to skip the first two, at least for now. I may come back to them one day. I'm trying to keep myself realistic for this challenge, and just commit to one book, since I usually fall a bit short of my goals.

This will be my first time reading anything by Laura Ingalls Wilder, which should come as no surprise if you've been around here very long! ;)

7 comments:

  1. I am going to be reading this one, too! I haven't read it since I was a kid, so it will be interesting to see what I think of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know I don't think I've ever read LIW? Sad huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey-
    After I saw your review of the first one, I saw some other people saying it wasn't the best one to start with for newbies like me, so I've been scared away from the first one for now. :) I'm hoping I like them, though.

    Juju-
    I'm right there with you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to have you join in the LIW challenge! I hope you enjoy the book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, for some reason this wouldn't let me comment with my Wordpress account so I had to sign in using Google.

      Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts
      http://barbarah.wordpress.com

      Delete
  5. Babara-
    Commenting has been messed up with Blogger for awhile. I always have to use Firefox to comment on most blogs. (????-not sure why)

    I'm excited about the challenge, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LIW was one 0f the biggest influences on me as a young reader. I just couldn't get enough of her books! I hope you enjoy her as much as I did when I was younger. I kind of wonder if I would feel the same about her books as an adult.

    ReplyDelete