Sunday, September 4, 2011

Monday Clean Read Roundup(September 5th, 2011)

Photobucket




If you have a clean read, old or new, please feel free to link it up!

Rules:
-No profanity(or very little-mild)
-No explicit sex scenes
-As long as the violence isn't really detailed or gross, it's fine.

If you have any other requests for rules let me know.

Any and all genres welcome!!!!

Have fun!!!

****I'm organizing a giveaway to encourage participation. It will be one of my "pick your prize from my list of books kind of thing. Any link-ups will count as an entry. If you grab the "Clean Read Round-up" button, that's also an extra entry. Just let me know in the comments. I'll have the details next week with the books you can pick from and all.



4 comments:

  1. Hi! I just linked my whole website since I have only clean reads posted. I also added the button on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you come back wondering, I had to change linkys. My old ones were getting deleted. I re-linked up your site, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy,
    I re-linked your review, too, since it was deleted. I didn't realize all that was going on. :P

    ReplyDelete