Friday, September 30, 2011

The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney


Flashback Friday is a weekly posting event, hosted by Kathryn @ Clean Teen Fiction, that gives book bloggers an opportunity to review a book they love but haven't read in awhile and readers a chance to find a great read. These reviews probably won't be as detailed as more recently read books fresh on our minds.

Head on over there and link up your Flashbacks!

Description from Amazon:

The picture of a missing child printed on a milk carton attracts the attention of 15-year-old Jane Johnson. A glimpse of the girl's polka-dot dress causes memories to surface, and Jane begins to review her past and question her true identity.

Back to me:

I remember the main plot points of this book, but not a whole lot else about it. It is one that has really stuck in my mind for some reason, though, and it has been YEARS since I read it! This was one that I randomly picked up at the library, and lucked up. I ended up reading the next one, too, I think, but didn't realize until this post that there were two other books in the series.

3 comments:

  1. Great flashback! It's so great to realize years later that a book had more in the series to read. I posted my flashback so you can linky now if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Cooney, too...that sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I remember reading this book back in the day and being captivated by it! Great memories! :)

    ReplyDelete