Sunday, September 11, 2011

Clean Read Roundup (September 12, 2011)



If you have a clean read, old or new, please feel free to link it up!

Rules:
-No profanity(or very little-mild)
-No explicit sex scenes
-As long as the violence isn't really detailed or gross, it's fine.

If you have any other requests for rules let me know.

Any and all genres welcome!!!!

Have fun!!!

****************Giveaway***********************

To encourage participation, I've decided to have a monthly giveaway. For each clean read that you link up, you will get an entry. Also, for each month that you have my button, you will get 5 extra entries in that month's drawing. Just make sure you leave me a comment letting me know. I'm counting linkups from the past posts, so if you've linked up or let me know you have the button, you've already got those entries. :)

Entries:
+1 for each clean read you link up(limit of 5 per week)
+5 for each month you have my button
+5 for blogging about Clean Read Roundup(limit of one per month)


Rules:
-U.S. only (I'm so sorry to my international followers! Please feel free to link up anyway, though)!!!!!!!
-You can link up as many reviews as you want, but I will limit entries to 5 a week. (That doesn't count the button entries).
-The linkups have to be clean!!!
-Winner gets to pick any 2 books they want from my list. I will keep the list of books on their own page. Just look for them in the tab up top. I'll keep these changed up, adding or taking away.
-Each month's giveway will end the last day of the month, and I will use random.org to have the winner chosen. Entry counts start over the first of each month.



1 comment:

  1. On the first link I put Emily and the Scot for the name because I thought it was asking for the book name not my name. =) I linked up 4 specific clean book posts. I still have the button up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete