Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Top Ten TV Show I've Enjoyed Through the Years

Top Ten {Tuesday}


I really don't watch a whole lot of TV these days. Most of these shows were favorites from my younger years. And, it does not include children's shows. That's a whole different Top Ten list! ;)
Some of my links show up for certain seasons, but for the most part, I'm not too partial to a specific season. I like them all!





I Love Lucy: The Complete Series

If I could only watch one show, I Love Lucy would be it! I absolutely adore this show! I grew up watching Lucy and Ethel, since my momma also adored it. Love it!!!!!!




The Andy Griffith Show - The Complete First Season

This is my second favorite show. I grew up with it, too. It's just such good, wholesome fun, and there's lots of parenting lessons sprinkled in the episodes!


Perfect Strangers: The Complete First and Second Seasons

This was probably my all time favorite show as a young person. It's been years(and years) since I've seen it, so I'm curious if I would still like it. I have watched a show that I liked back in the day and wondered what I was thinking!




Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman: The Complete Series

My whole family adored this show. It was one we tried very hard not to miss.



Family Matters: The Complete First Season




Matlock: Sixth Season

I haven't saw this show in many years, but I'd love to watch it again!




18 Kids and Counting: Season 2

I DVR episodes and watch them some mornings when I'm up early with Firefly. It's only been this year that I've started watching The Duggars, but I love these shows!!





In the Heat of the Night



CHiPs: The Complete First Season







7th Heaven: The Ninth Season

I came back and added this one in, because my list just isn't complete without it!! I watched it until the end!




And here's a few close runner-ups:




Boy Meets World: The Complete Fourth Season





The Munsters: The Complete Series




Walker Texas Ranger - The Final Season

My favorite part of watching this show was the theme song at the beginning. Yes, the one sung by Chuck Norris! Jonathan thinks I'm absolutely crazy for liking that song. It's been going through my head since writing this post, though.




The Golden Girls - The Complete First Season

It's only been in the past few years that I saw this one for the first time, but I really like it!

9 comments:

  1. Golden girls, perfect strangers and boy meets world....Brings back so many memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore I Love Lucy. Hallmark channel ran I Love Lucy episodes all this past weekend since it was her hundredth birthday, and I watched when I had some free time. It's so good that I've even gotten my husband, who was incredibly skeptical, to watch it and actually enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy Meets World was one of my absolute favorites! And my whole family watched Dr. Quinn, too. Fun list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we have all of the seasons of I Love Lucy - it's a favorite in our home, too!! :D

    And the Andy Griffith show is too cute, with such a catchy theme song (with the whistling). ;)

    I've seen a couple of episodes of Perfect Strangers while at my grandparents' house. Too funny! I think you'd still like it. ;)

    Great choices!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha oh my gosh I loved Perfect Strangers too!!!! Wow does that bring back memories of the family gathered around the tv laughing our heads off. Family Matters and Boy Meets World were also must watch shows for the family. TGIF was the bomb! LOL.

    XOXO~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you found my blog too! I haven't found many book blogs devoted to just "clean" books. I love reading and sharing. I look forward to keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had this post open for days. I am so doing this! =D But we have similar tastes so our list will look remarkably the same! ;D

    Matlock! Perfect Strangers! WALKER TX RANGER! Oh yes....

    ReplyDelete