Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Top Ten Books on my Wishlist for June

Top Ten {Tuesday}

Since my reading time has been cut so much lately, I'm trying out some different memes that I like. This is probably my favorite. Each week will be a different "Top Ten" list. Feel free to chime in with any of the memes I do whether you think it's a keeper or not. :)

I think I will do my top ten book list the first of each month, just to see how much it changes. If you're like me, there's always lots of books that I read about and think I HAVE to have that book! (even though my TBR stacks are completely out of control)!





She Makes It Look Easy: A Novel
by Marybeth Whalen





Aunt Dimity's Death (Aunt Dimity Mystery)
by Nancy Atherton

Old school paranormal...and clean?!! How can I resist?!






The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency (The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series #1) by Alexander McCall Smith






The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie: A Flavia de Luce Mystery
by Alan Bradley

I've saw this book (or author) around a lot lately, so I'm very curious.






A Love That Multiplies: An Up-Close View of How They Make it Work
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar

I recently swapped for their first book (review coming soon), and I'm eagerly awaiting this one.






Head in the Clouds
Karen Witemeyer

I became an instant Karen Witemeyer fan after reading A Tailor-Made Bride, so I've had this one on my wishlist since it came out last year.






The Peach Keeper: A Novel
by Sarah Addison Allen






Tomorrow We Die
Shawn Grady

What can I say...I have a special place in my heart for paramedics. (Well....really only one)! ;)








Your Momma Don't Dance AND Your Singing My Songby Glenn and Cindy Colley
The Colleys are wonderful writers!(and I know this actually makes this list 11 books).






Loving Your Husband by Patsy LodenI'm always looking for good marriage advice! :)



So, what makes your list? :)

4 comments:

  1. What?! Your reading time has been cut recently!? I don't understand!!! ;)

    I saw the new Duggar book a few weeks back and I can't WAIT to read it! (Making myself hold off on ordering it JUST yet. Tempting, tempting...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like cozy mysteries, you're going to love the Aunt Dimity series. They're fantastic. I just adore Nancy Atherton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love book lists! I just finished a book a few minutes ago that I really enjoyed, called "This Fine Life," by Eva Marie Everson. I have a Kindle, and I read a lot of the free Christian fiction books that are available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie-
    I heard it released yesterday. I'm hoping to swap for it, but it is very tempting to order it. And I almost never pay full price for a book!

    Adjunctmom-
    I'm so glad you liked Aunt Dimity. I wasn't sure about it, but was still very curious. I'll have to really try to track down a copy!

    Jeni-
    I'm still hoping to read This Fine Life one day. It was at the top of my wishlist when it first came out.

    ReplyDelete