Sunday, January 9, 2011

L.M. Montgomery Reading Challenge

L. M. Montgomery Reading Challenge

I have decided to officially join in the L.M. Montgomery reading challenge. I have NEVER read a single book of hers or even watched the movies that I recall, so I think it's about time I do!! :) I'm hoping to read more classics, so I figure this is a great place to start.

My plan is to listen to Anne of Green Gables on audio. I hope to possibly listen to the first two books, but definitely the first. I'm also hoping to watch the first two movies, but I'll have to wait to see if my library has them.

I'll update as I go along. This challenge is for the month of January, so it ends on the 28th.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you really enjoy this! :) I just LOVE the Anne of Green Gables movies!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better late than never. ;D And ESPECIALLY better since you've never read these books. AHHH! Can't wait to hear your thoughts! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I hope you enjoy them! I like unabridged ones best on audio. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's the challenge coming? I loved the Anne of Green Gables books.

    ReplyDelete