Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Memory Between Us by Sarah Sundin




Revell (September 1, 2010)439 pages

Description:
Major Jack Novak has never failed to meet a challenge--until he meets army nurse Lieutenant Ruth Doherty. When Jack lands in the army hospital after a plane crash, he makes winning Ruth's heart a top priority mission. But he has his work cut out for him. Not only is Ruth focused on her work in order to support her orphaned siblings back home, she carries a shameful secret that keeps her from giving her heart to any man. Can Jack break down her defenses? Or are they destined to go their separate ways? A Memory Between Us is the second book in the WINGS OF GLORY series, which follows the three Novak brothers, B-17 bomber pilots with the US Eighth Air Force stationed in England during World War II.

My Review:
I think A Memory Between Us is a great book for all types of readers. There's lots of battle and war scenes and details(nothing gross), so if you like that type of thing, you'll love this book. If you're like me, and don't like that stuff so much, you'll still enjoy this book, because it doesn't interfere with the story.
I had saw a review while I was reading A Memory Between Us where someone didn't like Jack's character. I was very surprised at the time, but he grew to not be my favorite hero. I still loved the book, but I did find it hard to like him. May was probably my favorite. I'm so glad she played such a big role in the book.
My heart went out to Ruth's character. I can't imagine having to make the decisions she had to make for her family.
I really enjoyed this book!!

*I recieved this book from the Litfuse Publicity review program in exchange for my honest opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a good book to read. thanks rose

    ReplyDelete