Monday, August 16, 2010

Movie Review: Bride Wars




April 28, 2009 Run Time: 89 minutes Rated PG

Description:
Two best friends become rivals when they schedule their respective weddings on the same day.

My Review:
I love this movie! It's mostly clean, but there's some minor issues, so I didn't want to put it on Sweet Movie Madness, because I try to keep those really clean movies. I don't always watch or re-watch the movies I list on there, so I apologize if any of them do have issues that I overlooked.
I get a little more detailed with my "parental concerns" in the PG movies. There are several drinking scenes, along with skimpy clothing. At one point Kate is wearing a bra with a blazer over it. There's nothing drastic, though. There was only one cuss word that I noticed, but it was gd, which is the worst for me.

1 comment: