Thursday, May 27, 2010

My Second Award



Thank you Amber @ Seasons of Humility for my second award!!
"The rules to the award are: link to the person who nominated me for this award; share seven interesting things about myself; and nominate seven other beautiful bloggers."

Seven interesting things about me:
1. I've been a vegetarian for almost 12 years. (I've tried to be a vegan several times, but can't seem to give up the cheese pizza)!
2. I have a major sweet tooth, which cancels out any "healthiness" of being a vegetarian.
3. I'm left handed.
4. My great(x3) grandfather was a Cherokee chief. (I know this isn't technically about me). :)
5. I used to do Native American dancing.
6. I'm probably the shyest person you've ever met or would meet.
7. I strongly believe in the power of prayer! My son was born weighing 1 pound, 8 ounces. 3 1/2 months later, he got to come home with us. :)

I'm passing this award on to:
Julia @ Dark Glass Ponderings
Melissa @ Clothed With Scarlet
Lindsay @ Crazy Books and Reviews
Abi @ 4 the Love of Books
JudyLynn @ Carpe Libris
Elise @ Bookish Delights
Esther @ Esther's Blog

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome! :D Those are some great facts about yourself! I have quite the sweet tooth, too. ;) And I agree--prayer is powerful!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...

    Thanx for the award...sorry for being a bit slow...but how do I go about this ???

    :))) Esther

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok...

    I figured it out after reading the post to your first award :)))thanxx...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award! I feel honored that you enjoy my blog. I enjoy yours as well, Amber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award! It's nice to see something like this from someone I don't even know. :)

    ReplyDelete