Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Upcoming Books I'm Most Looking Forward To Reading

These are the books being published at various times in the next year that make me want to squeal in excitement, and maybe do a little dance of happiness.




Golden Daughter by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

Rooglewood Press (November 10, 2014)






How a Star Falls by Amber Stokes

Seasons of a Story (November 18, 2014)






Rogue Knight (Five Kingdoms) by Brandon Mull

Aladdin (November 18, 2014)

(AND, I just saw that Book 3, Crystal Keepers releases March 17, 2015) (I'm loving that I don't have a wait a whole year in between books!)





The Secret of Pembrooke Park by Julie Klassen

Bethany House Publishers (December 2, 2014)






A Plague of Bogles (How to Catch a Bogle) by Catherine Jinks

HMH Books for Young Readers (January 6, 2015)





Dearest (The Woodcutter Sisters) by Alethea Kontis

HMH Books for Young Readers (February 3, 2015)






Mist of Midnight (The Daughters of Hampshire) by Sandra Byrd

Howard Books (March 10, 2015)






Illusionarium by Heather Dixon

Greenwillow Books (May 19, 2015)

(Entwined is one of my favorite books ever, and I've been constantly checking in on when I'd get to read another book by this author. FINALLY! :D)





A Worthy Pursuit by Karen Witemeyer

Bethany House Publishers (June 2, 2015)


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic list, Bluerose! I am SOOOOO happy about Illusionarium, as Entwined is one of my favorites, too, and Heather is just awesome. :D

    Golden Daughter looks/sounds amazing, although I've got to catch up on the series, as I'm behind a few books... And I love the look of Sandra's next release! Of course, Karen always delivers on sweet historical romance. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish Illusionarium was closer to being in my hands, though! ;) It's still so long away.

      I KNEW I was forgetting a book! I also can't wait for How a Star Falls! :D It's pre-ordered, and Lord willing, I'll be reading it the morning of the 18th. Super excited! :)

      Delete
    2. I am SO with you on Illusionarium - although we at least have a cover and release date now, so I'm thrilled that it's more official!

      And aww! You're too sweet to add How a Star Falls! I hope I didn't pressure you (too much) into doing that. ;) Hehe. And thanks so much for pre-ordering! I hope you enjoy the story. I had a lot of fun with it. :)

      Do let me know if you'd like to participate in the tour or anything! No pressure either way. :)

      ~Amber

      Delete
    3. Mercy, there was no pressure at all! I'm so proud of you and I can't wait to read your newest story!! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Bluerose!

    These look awesome!
    Lots to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just about popped off of my seat when I saw the Illusionarium title by Dixon! OH HURRAY!!!

    ReplyDelete