Saturday, November 22, 2014

Look Inside the Time of Jesus by Lois Rock



My Thoughts:

We love this book!

The whole book is somewhat like a large board book, with lots of flaps. It gives us a peek at what everyday life might have been like during Jesus's time on Earth. I'm always curious about what a typical day was like for people of various time periods and places, so it's been fun sharing that with my boys.

We've pretty much kept this book in our "diaper" bag for the past month, and its been enjoyed by all three of my boys, along with one of my nieces and nephews. It's been perfect for carrying with us to church service(for at least a few minutes of quiet...We struggle with quietness right now, though!)

Overall, this one has been a huge winner!

*I was provided a review copy, in exchange for my honest opinion.

Purchase Link:

Look Inside the Time of Jesus


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great book.

    I look forward to receiving the books I won.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Bluerose!

    I received the books today. Thanks
    Just in time for the Christmas season.
    They look like nice hardback books.

    ReplyDelete