Monday, May 5, 2014

9 Years!



Jonathan and I celebrate 9 years today. I look back at our wedding pictures and realize how clueless that sweet man was when he married me! ;)

Today, I'm remembering just a few of the things I love about him.

-He chooses to love me. Despite my much too often grumpiness, my weight gain, and my oddities, he has chose to love me for 9+ years.



-He's very much an involved Daddy with our boys, and it's obvious he loves them dearly.



-He's still a gentleman. He opens doors for me, brings the groceries in for me, and calls to see if I need anything before coming home(and doesn't complain when I do).

-He works hard, and takes his job seriously. I might need two of my fingers to count the times he's called into work.



-He really couldn't care less about books, but he gladly lets me have my obsession with them. When we go to a bookstore, he kills as much time as needed for me to finish looking. He's even willing to build me more bookshelves.

-He doesn't complain when he comes home to a messy house.



-It doesn't hurt that he's handsome, if I do say so myself. I'm quite fond of those sideburns, too! ;)



Happy Anniversary, Jonathan! I love you!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are both adorable! Love the new picture of the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that a sweet tribute. I love it. Happy anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet post, Tammy! Wishing you a happy anniversary - congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So wonderful to take the time to ponder some of the reasons someone is dear to you. :) Happy anniversary to you and Jonathan, dear friend!!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right!! You got married just a couple of weeks before we did!! :D I love this post! I love your marriage and the way you guys clearly love your family.

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for the wishes!

    We had a great day, despite both of our scatter-brainness. (I forgot the bag when I dropped the boys off, so I had to run back into town, as opposed to the 30 minutes back home, to get diapers. We had to turn around twice when we were leaving our house, due to forgotten things.)

    We decided to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant, but when we got there, and saw the waiting line out the door, we were reminded that we got married on Cinco de Mayo. We had Pizza instead(just so we didn't have to wait forever). :)

    The joys of getting older! ;)

    ReplyDelete