Saturday, April 26, 2014

Weekly Randomness(7) and A Little Bloggy Break

I've been reading like a mad woman lately trying to keep up with review deadlines. This coming week, I don't have any specific deadlines, so it's a perfect time to take a much needed break. I've neglected all of you, so I plan on catching up and commenting like a mad woman the rest of today! ;) Then, I hope to put some space between me and my computer, and relax. We've got lots of projects and decisions to be finished and I want to get it all off my shoulders.


Earlier today, I was blessed to attend Ladies' Day at my church. It's a day I look forward to every year, and I enjoyed fellowship with other ladies, both from my congregation and from others. I threw my challenge out the window for today, and continued with my tradition of buying a book from the "book store"(Publishing Designs)



Parenting Is Rocket Science by Beth Brown

Apparently, I threw it out the window yesterday, too, because I grabbed Exploring Grace Together: 40 Devotionals for the Family while is was on sale for .99. :S




I plan on coming back May 5th(Mine and Jonathan's 9 year anniversary) with a special post(for me, anyway). :D





Also, be on the lookout for my review of the We Choose Virtues Parenting Cards! I've decided to do it in 2 separate posts. (One for our initial thoughts on them, and the second for when we've used them a couple more weeks.)

Other reviews coming very soon:

A Captain for Laura Rose by Stephanie Grace Whitson

She Shall Be Praised: A Women of Hope Novel by Ginny Aiken

Until That Distant Day by Jill Stengl

Treasuring Christ When Your Hands Are Full: Gospel Meditations for Busy Moms by Gloria Furman


What's going on in your worlds? Fun things? :D

2 comments: