Friday, March 14, 2014

Love's Promises by Sandra Leesmith Cover Reveal

It's been such a pleasure to be included in each of the cover reveals for Sandra's books. I've enjoyed seeing how each of them work together, and how great they look beside each other!

Today, we reveal the cover for Love's Promises!



This is my favorite one! The couple is a little further back than the other two cover couples, but I like that the guy is looking at the girl. I like that they're smiling, too. My favorite part? The crinkles around the guy's eyes. It makes both of them seem real, for one, but it also makes me think this guy has a good sense of humor, along with an easygoing personality. I guess I will see when I read the story, though! ;)

About the Book:

For Monica Scott, building her late father’s house at Lake Tahoe isn’t an option—it’s a necessarydistraction from confusing memories and an uncertain future. But a handsome planner working for the Tahoe Regional Planning Agency (TRPA) is keeping Monica from moving forward with the project. Never mind that he’s young and charming with a great sense of humor. No one is going to stop Monica from making her father’s dream—and her own—a reality.All Greg Linsey wants is for his work to mean something. His job at TRPA gives him the opportunity to fight for the environment he loves and make a difference in his small corner of theworld. But with the sophisticated Monica Scott’s arrival, his dedication is tested as never before, especially when Monica turns to his unscrupulous nemesis for assistance.As Greg and Monica’s animosity turns into something far sweeter, can they learn to accept each other’s promises and avoid the growing danger to their lives and hearts?

I see the words "great sense of humor", so it look like I was right! ;) (Have I mentioned I usually don't go into a book knowing much at all about it? I typically prefer NOT reading book summaries, though I do occasionally. I skim summaries!)

Love's Promises is now available at Amazon as a kindle edition.

Here are the other two covers to refresh your memory and compare:



Love's Miracles




Love's Refuge

I DO still really like all the blues in this cover, though!


Which is your favorite?

Make sure you see what others are saying about Love's Promises cover! Just go to the landing page at Seasons of Humility.




About the Author

SANDRA LEESMITH loves to travel in her RV and explore all of nature’s beauty, discover America’s history, and fellowship with the wonderful people she meets while on the road. She enjoys reading, writing, hiking, swimming, and pickleball. Learn more about Sandra and her books at www.sandraleesmith.com.




About the Cover Designer

LENA GOLDFINCH writes fantasy and romance for teens and adults. She's a sucker for a good old-fashioned romance, whether it's a novel, novella, or short story, young adult or adult, fantasy or realistic, contemporary or historical. Elements of romance, fantasy, and mystery have a way ofcreeping into her writing, even when she's writing something light and contemporary like her latest releases, Haunting Joy and Take a Picture. Lena has been a finalist in several national writing contests, including the RWA Golden Heart and ACFW Genesis contests. She lives in a scenic small town in Massachusetts with her husband, two kids, and a very spoiled Black Lab. Learn more about Lena and her books at www.lenagoldfinch.blogspot.com.


To celebrate the cover reveal and e-book release of Love’s Promises, Sandra is giving away a red leather-bound journal perfect for recording your own promises! The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, and you can enter via the Rafflecopter form below:

a Rafflecopter giveaway


8 comments:

  1. Always a pleasure to have your participate in the cover reveals, Bluerose! :) How fun to hear that this is your favorite of Sandra's! I'm really partial to the guy on this one, too - you just gotta love his smile and those crinkles. ;) I absolutely adored him for Greg (the hero). So glad Sandra and Lena agreed that these two would work!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad, too! He's seriously one of my favorite "book cover guys" ever. The more I look at the cover, the more I like it. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Bluerose, Great observation. Amber and Lena did their job well if you picked up the sense of humor from the cover. And yes, you got it. smile Thank you for sharing the cover. This is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The crinkles and the smile just shout "great sense of humor" to me! ;) Lena always does a beautiful job!!

      Delete
  3. Hallo, Hallo! :)

    Quite the wicked sweet Cover Reveal today for Ms. Leesmith!! :) I was so happy to be a part of it!! And, the best bits were the inclusion of hopping around to new bookish blogs I have not yet had the pleasure of discovering! Each of us did something a bit different on our posts, and I found that that was the most joy in seeing!! I loved hearing reflections by those who had become familiar with Ms. Leesmith's writings prior to this Reveal as much as those who were as eager to read her writings as I am!

    Now that is interesting to me! How you said you skim summaries!? I find I'm quite the opposite, as generally I adore not only reading summaries but full-on reviews of the books I want to read! :) I do have exceptions; if I know I've decided to read a book I might hold off visiting more bookish blogs, then drop back once I've read it! Yet. Whilst I am deciding or in the 'curious stage', I love hopping through the book blogopshere and reading everyone's thoughts, impressions, and opinions!!

    How keen you were part of all three Reveals!!
    Congratulations!!

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been interesting to see the different things each of us got from the cover!

      With non-fiction, I almost always read full book reviews and descriptions. I like knowing as much as possible going into those. But fiction, I prefer to be surprised as much as possible. I have phrases and words that I pick up on, and KNOW it's a book I'm adding to my reading list. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hmm, something I missed: the "sense of humor" and the those lovely crinkles! This is why it's fun to hop around the bookish blogs to get different opinions. Great observation! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You noticed so many things I didn't pick up on, which was cool! ;) I agree! It IS fun!

      Delete