Monday, February 24, 2014

Golden Daughter by Anne Elisabeth Stengl Cover Reveal



Y'all know how excited I am about this right?! :D Just a few days ago, my copy of Shadow Hand arrived. I was one happy girl! I looked at the clock and asked Jonathan if he thought the mail had arrived yet, and he asked me if I was expecting anything. "Yes!" :D I plan on reading it this/next week.

Make sure you stop by Anne Elisabeth's blog today. She will have links to other cover reveal participates and an interview with her cover designer.

I won't keep you waiting any longer! Here it is. The cover for Golden Daughter.




BACK COVER COPY:

BEYOND THE REALM OF DREAMS IS A WORLD SHE NEVER IMAGINED Masayi Sairu was raised to be dainty, delicate, demure . . . and deadly. She is one of the emperor’s Golden Daughters, as much a legend as she is a commodity. One day, Sairu will be contracted in marriage to a patron, whom she will secretly guard for the rest of her life.But when she learns that a sacred Dream Walker of the temple seeks the protection of a Golden Daughter, Sairu forgoes marriage in favor of this role. Her skills are stretched to the limit, for assassins hunt in the shadows, and phantoms haunt in dreams. With only a mysterious Faerie cat and a handsome slave—possessed of his own strange abilities—to help her, can Sairu shield her new mistress from evils she can neither see nor touch? For the Dragon is building an army of fire. And soon the heavens will burn.


Here are all the covers together:



Aren't they all just beautiful together?! :)

Hannah Williams created this work of art of go along with the cover reveal.



I can't stop looking at it! I'm just amazed at the talent! I'm especially loving the unicorns at the top.

Which cover is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh. Not my favorite of the covers (Shadow Hand and Dragonwitch are the best), but still lovely. And the story . . . I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's not my favorite either. I hate to admit it, but as much as I adore Eanrin, I'm finding the cat just a little corny. :S It's still beautiful, though, and I love the blue!

      Starflower and Shadow Hand are my favorites at the moment, but I love them all. :)

      Delete