Monday, December 16, 2013

Mailbox Monday(December 16th, 2013)



Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia. For the month of December, Mailbox Monday is being hosted by Rose City Reader.

The most exciting thing in my book world this week is the fact that I can now check out e-books from the library! :D Check out THIS post @Books: A True Story if you are as clueless as I was last week.

Here's my books this week:

Library E-books:



The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale





The Legend of Holly Claus by Brittney Ryan

For Review:



The Dancing Master by Julie Klassen




Bedtime Prayers That End with a Hug! by Stephen Elkins


Bought from Abebooks.com:



The Wolves of Willoughby Chase by Joan Aiken

This book was my pick for the Reading to Know Classic Book Club 2014. I actually ordered the next book in the series, too, but it hasn't arrived yet.

I'm just itching to read these things!!! :)

12 comments:

  1. Love the cover of The Dancing Master!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I'll be looking for the reviews to Dancing Master and Bedtime Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm especially itching to open up Dancing Master, but I have to hold off another week or 2. ;)

      Delete
  3. The children's books are precious. I have my eye out for Dancing Master!
    Harvee
    Book Dilettante

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my third book of Klassen's to read, and I loved the last two! Can't wait! :)

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful blog...new GFC and e-mail follower.

    The Dancing Master looks really good.

    ENJOY your week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. You posted so many books with such pretty covers, but I think I love the cover of The Legend of Holly Claus. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can also check out audiobooks at the library. I want to read The Dancing Master too. Hope you love all the books!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your wonderful new books! And have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to read The Dancing Master! Enjoy and Merry Christmas! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been staring at The Goose Girl on my shelf for FOREVER! I really AM looking forward to reading it, it's just taking me awhile to get to it.

    So excited about The Wolves!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete