Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Lucy the Dinosaur Books by Joey Album

The Lucy the Dinosaur books are a set of digital books that I think are really cute. These are only some of the books available right now.....




Lucy the Dinosaur: Nice to Meet You!




Children's Book: Lucy the Dinosaur: Count with Me




Lucy the Dinosaur: Learns Opposites




Lucy the Dinosaur: Summer Games



Lucy the Dinosaur: Playtime Fun




Lucy the Dinosaur: Day at the Beach


These are so simple, you just can't go wrong with them! The pictures are bright and grabbing. They're quick reads, but still fun and educational.

They're aimed at 3-5 years olds, but I'd actually recommend them to 1-3 year olds. They were perfect for Firefly(2). He doesn't have the best attention span when it comes to books(well, anything, really!), and these were simple and short enough to benefit him. Grasshopper(5), although very delayed for his age, can handle a bigger challenge. He DID enjoy them, though! The number book was especially great for him, because he does struggle greatly with them. Again, though, I'd recommend them as read alouds for the younger age group. I have no experience with beginning reading yet, but there are some harder words scattered along. They might work as beginning readers with some help.

We enjoyed reading these! If you want a few cute books on your kindle for your little one, grab these!

*Just to give you a hint, when you get to the end of a book, you have a free offer for the next one! ;)

To learn more about the Lucy the Dinosaur books, check out her main page HERE.

*I was provided e-copies of these books in exchange for my honest opinion.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, indeed! I think my almost 2 and almost 5 year olds (but mostly 2) would enjoy these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think these would definitely be a great fit for Little Sister! :)

      Delete
  2. These look like educational and fun books for toddlers that parents can bring up on their ipods or iphones to keep the kids occupied during a waiting period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Sometimes it's easier for just one of us to run in the store or to pay a bill when we have all 3 little ones. I always keep my kindle with me, and these are perfect to occupy them for a little bit.

      Delete