Thursday, July 25, 2013
There are lots of special things going on with this tour, so check out the Blog Tour Headquarters to make sure you don't miss out on anything!!! Don't forget to stop by the other blogs participating, and find all those letters for the scavenger hunt! My letter is in bold. Do you see it? ;)
May on the Way: How I Become a K9 Spy
May is an adorable little Schnauzer that has beaten the odds and finds herself suddenly in a loving home. After being abused and neglected for so long, this lifestyle is taking a little getting used to. Her new siblings are a big adjustment, too! May soon discovers she's pretty special, though. Life starts changing rapidly for May as she learns how great life can be.
May on the Way is May's journey to becoming a K9 spy. She sees many new environments throughout the story and it was fun seeing it all through her perspective. The whole story is told from May's point of view, and the world looks quite different from a dog's thoughts!
With a sweet dog story and illustrations throughout, this is a delightful little treat for younger middle grade readers!
May Finds a Way: Peril in Paris
May Finds a Way picks up right where the 1st book left off, and May is in K9 training. When she suddenly gets dognapped, and finds herself in Paris, her world is expanded even more!
May Finds a Way is FREE until July 27th, so make sure you grab your copy!!!
*I was provided review copies in exchange for my honest opinion.
KC Frantzen learned to speak critter at a young age. She and her husband volunteer with a variety of projects, including the Joni & Friends Wounded Warrior Getaway. They enjoy traveling just about anywhere, which helps formulate ideas for May the K9 Spy. The family lives in the country hills of middle Tennessee with two Arabian horses and several rescue dogs, including the real May.
Learn more about KC and May at www.maythek9spy.com.
Blog Tour Schedule(some have giveaways!!)
· Monday, July 15th: Introduction to the tour at Seasons of Humility
· Tuesday, July 16th: Tuesday Tea with May and KC at Sherida Stewart
· Wednesday, July 17th: Spotlight at The Other World
· Thursday, July 18th: Spotlight at Diane Estrella
· Friday, July 19th: Spotlight at Writing Roseanna
· Saturday, July 20th: Review at The Things That Last
· Sunday, July 21st: Spotlight at The Curried Nut
· Monday, July 22nd: Review at Edgy Inspirational Romance
· Tuesday, July 23rd: Interview with May at Buckley’s Blog
· Wednesday, July 24th: Review at Best Reads (2010-2013)
· Thursday, July 25th: Review at Bluerose’s Heart(You're here!)
· Friday, July 26th: Conclusion of the tour at Seasons of Humility