Friday, June 14, 2013

My Very First Noah's Ark Playtime: Activity Book with Stickers




My Thoughts:

My Very First Noah's Ark Playtime is the third sticker book in this line that we've enjoyed, and in my opinion, they keep getting better and better. I adore products that teach about The Bible AND include other types of learning, like colors, numbers, shapes, etc. My Very First Noah's Ark Playtime does just that! There's 16 pages of activities(plus a two page spread of stickers in the center). There's matching pages, a "board" game, a poem, a recipe, and more. It will also teach counting and seasons. It's simply a FUN, educational book all around!

I mentioned in the other two sticker books that they'd be great for church. As much as I love this one, I don't really recommend it for church. There's too many cues for encouraging talking, as we learned with Firefly. It is an awesome little book to spend some quality learning time with your little ones, though. The stickers(so far) have proved reusable. We've peeled some of them off and on a couple of times, and they still work just as well as the first time.

I've also mentioned that these books are recommended for 3-5 years old, but I think younger is more appropriate. I'd say this one would be best for 18 months to 3 years. I'm still guessing the older age is due to little ones possibly putting stickers in their mouths, causing choking issues. So, it's definitely one to use with parental supervision.

We're thrilled to have this book in our activity basket, and we hope they keep coming up with more!

*I was provided a review copy through Kregel Publications in exchange for my honest opinion.

1 comment: