Sunday, May 26, 2013

Bloglovin

As I'm sure all of you know, Google Reader will soon disappear. I moved all of the blogs I follow over to Bloglovin. I'm not too great with change, so while I'm not thrilled with it at the moment, I'll adjust. Eventually!

I'm not positive all my blogs transferred over. I have all of the blogs I regularly check up on in a special folder to make sure I see them. Only two of those transferred in that folder, so I'm still trying to figure out how to get blogs in their proper folders. :S

I have to post this link to claim my blog, so here it is....

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




I hope all of you are enjoying your Sunday! :) I'm finishing up 2 books that I post about tomorrow. I'm really enjoying them both so far! Back to reading now while the boys are napping/occupied.

6 comments:

  1. Already do :)
    Even though I primarily use Feedly.

    Love the new pic of you btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (on both accounts) :)

      I'm going to have to try Feedly, too. Maybe I'll like it better.

      Delete
  2. I've jumped on the bandwagon too. I see you changed your header. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten sold on either bloglovin or feedly yet, even though I'm signed up with both. I hope one of them hooks me soon, July is coming quick and I still love my google reader.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm going to try Feedly soon, and see if I like it better. I'm still heartbroken I'm losing GR, though! :S

      Delete