Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What's on My Nightstand- May

What's On Your Nightstand

Since last month's post, I've read:

By the Light of the Silvery Moon by Tricia Goyer(I'd actually read this one last month, but posted my thoughts this month)

The Money Saving Mom's Budget by Crystal Paine(audio)

Moonblood by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

The Selection by Kiera Cass

Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George

The Wedding Dress by Rachel Hauck

Harriet Beamer Takes the Bus by Joyce Magnin

The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart(I haven't posted thoughts yet, but I LOVED it! The whole set was here when we arrived home today. YAY!).

Need You Now by Beth Wiseman(I haven't posted thoughts on this one, either)

My only "Did Not Finish" was:

Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris-The profanity was horrible and it was too creepy for my tastes.

I'm currently working on:

The Girl in Blue by P.G. Wodehouse

East by Edith Pattou

This month I plan on reading:

(I'm having to roll over a couple of books from last month).


Choosing Gratitude: Your Journey to Joy by Nancy Leigh DeMoss(Oh, how I need this one! I've read a little bit in it already)


Sixty Acres and a Bride by Regina Jennings



Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain




The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain



To Die For by Sandra Byrd(This will be a re-read in anticipation of The Secret Keeper, which is releasing soon. I'm very excited for it!)

The rest of the month, I want to just wing it, so I'll be picking from my pile. Hopefully, I'll get to more fairy tales, because I'm enjoying those more than anything at the moment. This one has really been calling my name, too.



The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal


I participated in a book swap last month, so I have several books I'd love to read!

10 comments:

  1. I'm highlighting several of these to go on my TBR list. Moonblood and The Selection interest me--and The False Princess also sound like a lot of fun. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE the whole series by Stengl! The Selection was just fun. :)

      Delete
  2. Some great books here! Mysterious Benedict Society is so much fun, isn't it?

    Nancy@5M4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just itching to read the other 3 now! :)

      Delete
  3. My friend just told me to read The Mysterious Benedict Society. And I *love* The False Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please visit my blog to see the most *amazing* video about he gospel. It will blow your mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Tricia Goyer's book and The Mysterious Benedict Society. I need to go add those to my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to smack myself to remember Nightstand next month! These posts really do help keep me on track!

    Grinning widely, of course, because you liked MBS! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete