Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mailbox Monday(February 13th, 2012)



Mailbox Monday is a meme started by Marcia at A Girl and Her Books and is hosted this week by Kim at Metroreader.




For Review:

Bethany House:

The Maid of Fairbourne Hall by Julie Klassen

Summerside/Guideposts:

Oil by Jeff Nesbit(ARC)

Growing Up Ziglar: A Daughter's Broken Journey from Heartache to Hope by Julie Ziglar Norman(ARC)

-I'll be honest. Those last two came as a surprise and I'm just not sure about them at the moment, but we'll see.

Amazon Vine:

Lit!: A Christian Guide to Reading Books by Tony Reinke

Non-Review:

Paperbackswap:

The Christmas Shoppe by Melody Carlson

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm wondering what growing up Ziglar means - that name's not familiar to me. I hope you find some gems among your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so sure about those last two books either. Not sure who the authors are or what their books are about. Hopefully, they are good reads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your new books. These are new to me. I've only read Melody Carlson's Christmas books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Carlson book should be good. She's got quite a few Christmas ones and they are very good. Have a wonderful week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't remember where i heard about Growing Up Ziglar but I seem to recall the review as being positive.

    Yay for Lit! Can't wait to hear what you think about that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound interesting, enjoy!

      http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/02/mailbox-monday_13.html

      Delete
  6. Lit is definitely going on my TBR list! That sounds like an amazing book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. O fab stack! I love when unexpected books arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm curious about Growing up Ziglar....hope you enjoy your books.

    Here's MY MONDAY MEMES POST -

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of Zig Ziglar, so I am curious about Growing Up Ziglar.

    Thanks for stopping by MM.

    ReplyDelete