Friday, February 24, 2012

God Gave Us Love by Lisa Tawn Bergren


WaterBrook Press; Brdbk edition (December 20, 2011) 22 pages

My Thoughts:

God Gave Us Love is another cute addition to the "God Gave Us..." series! It follows the same family of bears, with Grandpa added in this time. (He hasn't been in the other 3 I've read). We get to see a bit of the twins, too!

In God Gave Us Love, Little Cub learns about different types of love, and discovers that you don't always like someone even when you do love them.

"How come one minute I love my sister and brother and the next minute I feel like they're pesky otters?" Little Cub asked.

"Because we want to love others as God loves us, but we don't always feel like loving them. Choosing love is always right."

As usual, we enjoyed catching up with Little Cub and her bear family!

*I was provided a review copy through the Blogging for Books program in exchange for my honest opinion.

1 comment: