Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top Ten Books That Caught My Attention in January

Since I'm trying to whip this post up very quickly, I'll just let the pictures and all be self explanatory for the most part. All of these have really grabbed my attention, and I'd LOVE to read each and every one of them!!!!!





The Book of Wonders by Jasmine Richards





The Swan Kingdom by Zoe Marriott




Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst




The Visions of Ransom Lake by Marcia Lynn McClure




Love in Disguise by Carol Cox




Stardust by Carla Stewart




The Hollow Kingdom by Clare B. Dunkle




A Wedding to Remember in Charleston, South Carolina by Annalisa Daughety





Incarnate by Jodi Meadows




What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care?: Answers to the Big Questions of Life by Edward T. Welch



These next two are extras. They are two that I'm REALLY looking forward to reading this year! I read the first book in both series last year.





Timepiece by Myra McEntire




Underworld by Meg Cabot

4 comments:

  1. What Do You Think of Me? Why Do I Care? OH my, that sounds like a VERY intriguing title!

    The Book of Wonders also looks incredibly interesting. I love these posts of yours. And I also hate them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw the What Do You Think of Me book, I thought the title sounds kind of mean. It sounds like one I really need to read, though!

    I know what you mean about hating these lists!! My reading list always grows when I read other people's, and it doesn't need to grow anymore right now!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Vessel cover. SO fierce.
    LOVE the vintage case on the Stardust cover.
    And I too want Book of Wonders. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Juju-
    I love that Vessel cover, too!! The description sounds just as interesting! I really hope I end up getting an ARC of it, but if not this might have to be one I buy. :)

    ReplyDelete