Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Should I admit that I actually didn't have plans to put up a big tree this year? I was going to decorate our little one(maybe 2 feet), and that was it. That tree got put up only because of rainy weather. Our fall family pictures had already been re-scheduled several times due to rain, so our photographer suggested just taking the pictures in front of our Christmas tree. :P I made Jonathan drag it our for me, and he had pity on me this year and helped "fluff" out the limbs. He did a MUCH better job that I ever have. ;) I couldn't find any of my ornaments, though! (the nicer ones we collect through the years). I still haven't found them, by the way. That is what I came up with on short notice. You can't see all the lights in the picture, but we actually ended up liking it.

I'm ready to take it down, though, and get our playroom space back. I'm horrible, I know.



I found the handprint tree idea on Pinterest, of course! We love it so much that we plan on doing another "neutral" handprint tree to hang in the playroom through the rest of the year.


I hope all of you have a wonderful, MERRY Christmas! I'm going to take a little blogging break. It's way past due, and I just need some time away from it. My blog! I still plan on catching up with all my favorite blogs! And, simply catching up with everything else, including reading. I want to have FUN reading and getting lost in another world. I plan on being back the first or second week in January. I've just got to re-set my priorities! :)

2 comments:

  1. =D HA! Well, I love your tree!

    And I LOVE the handprint art! That's so cool!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya on the break. Enjoy! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete