Thursday, November 3, 2011

More Randomness.....

Do you ever think long and hard about a decision and come to a conclusion, only to change your mind? Unfortunately, I do that quite often. Just ask Jonathan! ;) (But not on huge decisions, just little ones). I've changed my mind on the negative reviews. I will post them for some books. If I can help it, though, I won't post negatives on new authors. I will just post on books that have been around longer or are more popular. I've decided that helps you get to know what I like and don't like in books, so you know whether or not you want to take my book recommendations. You'll get one tomorrow! :)

**********************************

Also, for anyone who likes watching Christmas(or any holiday) movies, I'd like to point you in the direction of It's a Wonderful Movie. This blog gives you a list of all the holiday movies playing at any given time. I don't watch much TV, but if there's a movie I really want to see, It's a Wonderful Movie alerts me, so I set the DVR. It's just such a lovely blog!

**********************************

During the Maud Hart Lovelace Challenge, I had mentioned my plans on a "history lesson" post. Just in case anybody was looking for that, it just didn't work out. I had all my quotes and some information. I had a very difficult time finding the information and pictures I needed to make the post presentable, though.

On Pinterest, I found these pictures of the Betsy-Tacy Convention, and I thought they were very interesting!!! (I assume since they are on the internet and I found them at Pinterest that it's okay to share this link. If it's not, I will immediately remove it, though!!!!) Also, the pictures I liked the best are closer to the end(there are over 200 pictures), so keep clicking through them. :)

Also, Audrey has started a new blog, The Betsy-Tacy Encyclopedia. Simply awesome!!!! If you're a Betsy-Tacy fan, you'll definitely want to check it out.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout-out about my new blog! :)

    About changing your mind--I do that ALL the time. :P Looking forward to tomorrow's review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's weird to be excited about negative reviews, but I really am. I know their tough but they really do say soooo much.

    *high five*

    I love that Christmas movie site. It's super cute. Sadly I don't have cable so the amount of Christmas movies I get to see is limited. Bummer too 'cause I loooove Christmas movies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've already posted tomorrow's review on Goodreads, so both of y'all have probably already seen it. It's just a very slightly longer version.

    Audrey-
    Your welcome! I'm so glad you've taken on that project!! I'm excited about it! :)

    Juju-
    If my husband didn't need the sports channels to survive, we wouldn't have it either!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for linking to that Christmas movie blog!! Because of that I found out that they have a new 2-part Love Comes Softly Christmas movie premiering this weekend!! :D

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I didn't realize it was a 2 part. I don't have the Hallmark channel, but with the last two "Love" movies, there was a special free month of it(Hallmark). I'll find it later, though. :P

    ReplyDelete