Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Armchair Cybils Challenge Check-in



Since my last Armchair Cybils Challenge post, I've only got one book review posted that counted towards the challenge.

The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic by Jennifer Trafton

I've read My Rhinoceros by Jon Agee, but I still haven't posted my review. I've had it drafted for awhile now with some other picture books, and I just haven't finished it. I have so many drafted posts waiting, I really should spend some time finishing them all up!!! I should have it in time for the next check-in, though.

I've also read Dancing on the Inside by Glen Strathy. That review will post tomorrow. This is an awesome book for children suffering from Social Phobia. I wish it was around when I was younger!

That's all for this time, though.

3 comments:

  1. Dancing on the Inside sounds like a book I needed when I was young. I might still need it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Rise and Fall of Mount Majestic is absolutely on my 2012 reading list. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you read Majestic, even if you disn't like it as much as I did. ;-). Have you read Andrew Peterson's Wingfeather Saga series? They're not Cybils nominees, but the one I've read is great:

    http://www.hopeisthewordblog.com/2011/11/11/on-the-edge-of-the-dark-sea-of-darkness-by-andrew-peterson/#comments

    ReplyDelete