Thursday, September 29, 2011

Debate on Atheism




This is just a quick note to let y'all know about a debate on Atheism that will happen tonight. (7:00 Central) It will be streamed live. I think this is such an awesome opportunity and I'm really excited to see it. My internet has been really iffy lately, so I hope it works tonight!!!!

Here's the MAIN LINK you'll need. From there, you can go to all the other links you might be interested in, including the Facebook page.

Y'all come back and let me know if you watched it! :)

3 comments:

  1. Your welcome. :)
    I hate to admit that this will be my first one to watch, but hopefully not my last one! I'm slowly discovering more benefits of having internet. There's so many ways of getting to listen to things without being there.

    ReplyDelete