Saturday, August 20, 2011

Clean Read Roundup

Just a quick note to let y'all know on Monday I'm starting a new linky for clean reads. I forgot how hard making a button can be! I think I made 5 before finding one that could halfway work with the size. It's over in the top left corner.

You don't have to have a "clean read" blog to participate! If you happen across a clean read, though, I'd love for you to share it. The link-ups can be old or new.

What makes a clean read?

Well, for this link-up, I'd prefer it have no profanity(or very little, at least). No sex scenes, either. I'm not as picky on violence, unless it's really detailed and gross, so use your best judgement on that subject.

Again, this is just a quick note. I'll have it more organized Monday. Hopefully! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment