Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tag, You're It!




Amber @ Seasons of Humility very sweetly tagged me. So, here goes! :)

Are you hot/cold/warm right now? Where are you at?

Surprisingly, I'm pretty comfortable at the moment. Jonathan likes the house MUCH cooler than I do. I'm on "my spot" on the couch.

Upload a picture of the wallpaper you are using.

Well, I was going to say, don't judge me on this one, because I just don't really change up my wallpaper and this is just what it is. :) But, I can't seem to get my weird background to upload. It's one that comes with the computer, so maybe I'm not suppose to be able. I told Jonathan it looks like a weird mix between Tim Burton and Lisa Frank. Is Lisa Frank stuff even still around? When I went to school, it was the "in" thing to have Lisa Frank folders, pencils, and all things school supplies.

I'll upload the one that Jonathan has on his computer.



Some of you may recognize this one. :)

When was the last time you ate chicken?

Hmmmm......13 years. I became a vegetarian right before my 17th birthday. I may have ate a bit of chicken at the first of this pregnancy, but I can't remember for sure. I know I trid a bit of tuna and turkey, but I just couldn't mentally handle the fact I was eating an animal. I was desperate for a normal pregnancy, so I did give it a shot for a few days, though. So, it's either been 13 years or about 9 months.

What song or songs have you listened to recently?

I haven't listened to any music lately. Jonathan has to have the radio on when we are riding in a vehicle(I don't), but I can't remember what was playing.

If I were to go get a CD right now, it would definitely be Something For Everybody(Baz Luhrman). That is my favorite CD ever, minus soundtrack #6, I think.

I've been singing Blessed Assurance a good bit lately, but I'm not on CD, so I don't guess that counts. And I have the singing voice only a baby could enjoy! :)

Bless├Ęd assurance, Jesus is mine!
O what a foretaste of glory divine!
Heir of salvation, purchase of God,
Born of His Spirit, washed in His blood.

This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long;
This is my story, this is my song,
Praising my Savior, all the day long.

Perfect submission, perfect delight,
Visions of rapture now burst on my sight;
Angels descending bring from above
Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.

Perfect submission, all is at rest
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with His goodness, lost in His love.

Do you have any nicknames? If so, what are they?

Not really. Around the blogosphere, I'm known as Bluerose, but nobody in real life has ever called me that. My best friend, in our college age years, called me Blue. My sister used to call me Wammy(short for Tammy Wammy). That's about it, I think, though.

I'm suppose to tag 5 bloggers, but I'm going to tag anyone and everyone who is reading this that would possibly like to play along. If you do, please come back and let me know, because I would love to see your post!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great responses! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete