Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Few Reasons Why I Still Love My Husband!




Today is Jonathan's birthday! He turned 32. (His birthday is only 8 days before mine. Well, actually 2 years and 8 days). ;) I'm pretty sure he doesn't read my blog, but just in case, I thought I'd surprise him.

He's patient. God knew I would need a patient man to put up with me, so I'm very grateful for this trait.




He loves our boys.


His sideburns. I adore my husband's sideburns. Now, if you're like me, you understand, but if not, you're probably thinking I'm a bit weird right now. And, that's okay! ;)

If he's home, I never have to tote in the groceries.

Whenever he doesn't have a little one in his arms, he still opens the car door for me.




As much as I sometimes hate Jonathan's job, I'm grateful that he always gets up early on his work days and goes to it. And, he doesn't expect me to get up before he leaves. I know I may sound horrible, but with two little ones, I do need sleep! (He always tells me "Bye" before he leaves, though).

He's never complained about my book obsession!

He cooks better than me. He doesn't cook very often, but when he does it's almost always better than my cooking.

And, simply because he is who he is! And, I love him for it!!


Happy Birthday, Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, sweet post! Happy Birthday to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tribute to your husband! :) I hope he has a great birthday!

    And with you being the sweet person you are, I'm sure your husband also has a ton of reasons why he still loves you. :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joy!!

    Amber, Jonathan would be laughing if he heard anyone calling me sweet! ;)

    ReplyDelete