Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Cowboy's Touch by Denise Hunter




Thomas Nelson (March 29, 2011) 320 pages

Description:
Wade's ranch home needs a woman's touch. Abigail's life needs a cowboy's touch.

Four years ago, rodeo celebrity Wade Ryan gave up his identity to protect his daughter. Now, settled on a ranch in Big Sky Country, he lives in obscurity, his heart guarded by a high, thick fence.

Abigail Jones isn’t sure how she went from big-city columnist to small-town nanny, but her new charge is growing on her, to say nothing of her ruggedly handsome boss. Love blossoms between Abigail and Wade--despite her better judgment. Will the secrets she brought with her to Moose Creek, Montana separate her from the cowboy who finally captured her heart?

My Review:
I've heard great things about Denise Hunter's books, so when I saw two of them come up on booksneeze, I knew I couldn't pass up on the opportunity. I think it was cruel of them to make us pick between two, though!! ;)
If the rest of her books are as good as this one, I will have a new author to add to my favorites list. Cowboy books aren't usually my favorites, only because there's usually roping and branding and all. Most of you probably know, I love animals, so it's very hard for me to read all that. It wasn't too bad in this story, and I was so caught up in the characters that I was able to overlook it. I'm also usually not a huge fan of kids in my Christian romance books. I love children and children's books and all, but I usually like my romance books just single people. That probably makes me look bad now. :P BUT, for me to still love this book with two things going against it, you know it was good!! And you can't help but fall in love with Maddy!
Denise did a wonderful job with the characters. I can't think of a single one that I didn't like. I just fell in love with all of them.
I hate that I'll have to wait an entire year to read the next one in this series, but I'm glad that Denise has so many other books that I can catch up on.

*I received this book from the publisher in exchange for my honest opinion.

SatReviewbutton

No comments:

Post a Comment