Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Website I Want To Share... And Another Movie

I really like the Christmas TV movies!! Some of them are actually favorites of mine. It never fails, though, that I end up missing most of the ones I wanted to see. I stumbled across this website, though, that lists all the holiday movies coming on starting Nov. 19th, along with the channel and time(Eastern time). Now I can make sure I TiVo the ones I want to see and fast forward through the commercials! :)

2010 TV Christmas Holiday Schedule - Specials & Movies

And here's one I TiVoed that I ended up really liking. (Sorry for all the movie reviews-There's even more I want to do!)I'm still on the couch a lot, so I'm just watching more movies than I normally do. :)

Avalon High on the Disney Channel


I don't have all the info like length and all. It just previewed a few nights ago, I think. It's also based on a book by Meg Cabot. I had never heard of it, but I did really like the movie. Keep in mind it is a TV movie, so those are always "lower budget." But I think all of the actresses and actors did very well! Sometimes, I can't say that on the Disney movies. I love that I can watch these types of movies, and KNOW there won't be any cussing. I'm still careful about other things in the movies. For example, I've learned that Nickolodeon shows and movies are much LESS conservative than Disney. I have found some of their "stuff" very inappropriate for my tastes. But this is a good, clean, fun movie!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely one more thing that makes me wish we still had cable TV. Alas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had NEVER had it until I got married. My hubby can't live without a little ESPN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo check out this web site: http://itsawonderfulmovie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete