Monday, September 13, 2010

Blogfest Winner!!!!!!




I couldn't seem to figure out how to do a form for my contest or how to number my comments, both which would have made this much easier!! I ended up numbering on a paper and listing the entries, including the extras. I ended up with 516. Then I had the number randomly drawn at Random.org. The winner is ..................




Number 97.................Hannah(from Taunt Society)





I've contacted Hannah and I will give her 72 hours to respond, and if I don't hear back I'll pick another winner. Thank you so much to everyone who visited! I'm amazed that I got so many entrants this weekend!

And Congratulations to Hannah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Haven't gotten your e-mail yet but will send you my address in one. Thanks so very much, I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Hannah! :D And Bluerose, thank you so much for posting about "Mystery Week" in the sidebar!!!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete