Edgy Inspirational Romance is hosting a new e-book challenge. I've been downloading all the free Christian books at Amazon lately, so I have lots of new books to read. They're perfect for those nights my little boy chooses to stay up till 2 in the morning. (I can't read my regular books in the dark!) :)
To participate in this challenge:
1. Grab a challenge button and post it in a blog entry or your sidebar.
2. Blog about this challenge, then link your blog entry or challenge page to the Linky Tool @ Joy's blog so we can hop over to follow your progress.
3. Start reading your six (or more) inspirational ebooks. They don't have to be romance. But it would make Joy's heart sing if you chose at least one inspy romance for the challenge, and bonus points if it's edgy!
4. In the comment section of Joy's post, come and tell us which books you've completed. And if you review them in your blog, leave links so we can follow. To be eligible for the prizes, make sure to update your original post when you've finished the challenge.
5. Joy will have blog award buttons available for everyone who completes the challenge. One person from the Linky Tool who finishes 6 ebooks will also win a $10 Amazon gift card. The winner will be chosen 12/31/10.
Here's my list of inspirational ebooks (I'll update it each time I read one):
1. Critical Care by Candace Calvert 7/17/2010
2. Highland Blessings by Jennifer Hudson Taylor 8/18/2010