Monday, June 14, 2010

In My Mailbox(June 14, 2010)



This weekly meme is hosted by The Story Siren.

I don't normally get this many books!!

From Swaptree:
An ARC of Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
An ARC of Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
The House in Grosvenor Square by Linore Rose Burkard

I won this one on Debbie Lynn Costello's blog The Sword and Spirit:
A Tailor-Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer (It's even autographed! I was so excited!)
And it came with a recipe card, bookmark, little sewing kit, and hot chocolate. So cute!!!)

Books-A-Million:
This is why I have so many books. I rarely pay full price for a book. I know that's sad, but I'm thrifty. :) When I got Linger, I wanted to read Shiver first, so I went to Books-a-million's website. If you buy $25 worth, it's free shipping, so I hit the bargain section. So, I ended up getting 6 books for $25. Pretty good, considering one of those was full price. :)

Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
A Company of Swans by Eva Ibbotson
A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike(I used to read tons of his books in high school).
Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
Girls That Growl by Mari Mancusi ( I haven't read the first two, so this will be a rare time that I don't read from beginning to end. If I like it, I'll get the other two).

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a long list! ;)

    I actually got some mail today, too! My friend is letting me borrow her copy of A Proper Pursuit by Lynn Austin (she sent it through snail mail and I can return it to her when we get back to college!). And I got some chocolate I won on Seekerville (with cool Seekerville bookmarks)! Yay for mail! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!! You have an ARC to Linger! I am so jealous!!

    Enjoy all your books. You definitely have some great ones there!!

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete