Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome to my blog. It’s been hard for me to find the kind of book reviews I prefer. I want to know if there are sexual scenes and cussing, because I don’t want to read those types of books. My goal is to review some of the young adult books out there, and help out with the weeding process. I know a lot of parents monitor what their children read, so I hope I can be of some assistance. I also read Christian Fiction, mostly Historical, but also some Contemporary here and there, so I will review those books, too, along with some movies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi from "Seasons of Humility"! :)

    There are some great book blogging programs out there if you wanted to get some free books in order to review them! On my blog I have a few on my sidebar (under "I review for:"), including "BookSneeze." I actually just got an Amish mystery type book from "BookSneeze"--which I think is directed toward young adults/older children--so maybe they'll have more books like that in the future!

    Just thought I'd let you know, and congratulations on starting a new blog! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete